Statement of Philosophy

A site for exploration and discussion about verse, poetics, the aesthetic, and creative writing in general.

Because there is a profound difference between writing something to be read and writing something worth reading; and in that difference might beauty be found.



★★The Latest Posts on Hatter's Adversaria
Review: The Anatomy of Story by John Truby10 Albums I Listen to the Most
An Engagement with Strunk and WhiteAnalytical Thought and Myth: An Exploration of the Eternal Masculine and Eternal Feminine


Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Website:

I have launched my website: Hatter's Cabinet of Curiosities -- here.

It is just starting; not much there now. But will hopefully become a site about literature and the aesthetic, but in me presenting ideas and theory there about, and as a site for discussion and promotion of aesthetic creative writing.

While it is young, now; I have hopes for it to blossom into a community, interested in the aesthetic in general, and literature in specific.

No comments:

Post a Comment